BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Next Big Event








Tonight was our leotard run @ the Hyman center... then dress rehearsal Thursday. And the big show is friday night. It is hard to believe that this is Rieli's 6th year and Ravens 2nd of dance. I feel like an old pro. Even though I have the line up numbered highlighted and laminated costumed numbered and labeled in order of course i still feel like i will forget something. Floweres... gifts ... baloons and ohhh who can forget  PANTIES... yes i forgot panties last year shame on me.  Wish me luck !!!!

3 comments:

Kimo(don)2 said...

Beautiful girls! Good luck and I'll see ya'll Friday Night. SHAKE A LEG :)

Tina said...

So beautiful! It's going to be an exciting evening. Break a leg and shake a booty. Christie, I know you're going to be so, so organized. Can't wait to see the pics.

Kimo(don)2 said...

Hello Christie,

The girls were great Friday night. I got to sit in the middle on the 2nd row. I saw their smiles and happiness.............enjoyed the show.