BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our New Look


Wow check us out... we are metal mouths! It has been a dream of mine since I was 11 years old to fix my smile and who would of thought I would do it at thirty. It all started when Tyler my very handsome thirteen year old son had a dental xray and found out he had two missing permanent teeth.... so off to the ortho we go. And we decided it would be soooooo much fun to have braces together. And  it has been . I took alot of cool before during and after shots and cant wait to scrap them . Check back soon for a few braces layouts.

P.S. no pain no gain right?   

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love Love Love!!! Also, I would love it if you could bring your framed layout to the store so I can check it out in person. I want to start on Dax's frame.

christie Trahan said...

wendy you need to see deanna's . she did four all in black and white they are cool!