BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cabbage Patch Kid

I cant believe i actually got to crop today! Yesterday i packed up all my stuff developed some pics did all my chores, But with all the bad weather and damage to our poor little town of Breaux Bridge when i pulled up to drop the kids at school they were holding up a sign saying "School closed". Oh i thought that was it for me . But were there is a will there is a way. I found sitters and managed to get a layout done. I had a blast. I have been so busy that i have not cropped in weeks. This is a layout of Rieli with her huge cabbage! It started out as a puny sprout in a cup brought home from school. It just kept growing!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Christie,

What a pretty layout. I especially love the title. I remember the cabbage patch dolls that Marie spent hours playing with.
Tina

Kimo(don)2 said...

You are something else. W. Reaux told me about it...I can't wait to see it in person. See ya Friday!