BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

(TERROR)ific Time!


This is a cute little layout that Jamie, Deanna, Brandy and I created today using the Halloween line by Making Memories. I calls for a 5X7 picture and a collage of wallets. We also used chip board shapes, bingo cards and googly eyes on our bat. The decorative edge scissors made a come back on this page as we used it to shape the edge of our orange paper. A cute bling spider hangs from the web... He came in a goodie bag that we got on our field trip to Simply Scrappin! Boy did we hit the jackpot with the awesome sales Elizabeth had today! Thanks... And Happy Birthday 2 u! 
Also picked up these cute thicker letters at SS. When I put my pics I will repost . Thanks for looking... Many more Halloween layouts to come!

0 comments: