BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Last Arkansas Page... Book complete! & A little boohooing session ha


Last week us girls got together for our weekly Wednesday crop. As usual it was great! The food yum .. Jamie out did herself (when they come to my house they get left overs..ha ha).. But most of all the friendships that us girls share! I know I say it often how thankful I am for my friends. I cant even imagine my life with out ALL of them. Deanna, Jamie, Brandy, Heather,Monica and yes you to Amy lou... At one point or another in my life each on of you guys have been there to pick me back up when I was down. This past year of my life has been pretty rough. I got the chance to get very close to someone only to watch her slip away.. Now only three short months later we are going thru the same thing with my father in law. Then throw in the heart aches of raising a teenager in todays world ...... Wow!  So again to all the wonderful women in my life "THANK YOU" for always being there to encourage, give advice but most of lend a shoulder! I love you guys........................................... 

0 comments: