BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Test Track Take Two..............

I had to scrap these pictures of the girls  (& grown ups) acting silly.... I had no paper picked for this layout.... I was cropping @ a friends house mid week ... in my comfy clothes... oooh poor me... Well the moral to this story is the friend I mentioned above who I might add has quite a collection of goods if you know what I mean... Said "GO DIG" "HELP YOURSELF"...  So needless to say I found some paper that I thought was perfect. Cut some strips. I used a square punch and popped up all the squares for dimension. I used some left over fast passes as embelishments. Cut out mickey from a post card and my Disney on a dime layout was complete. I am having so much fun scrappin these Disney pictures. I know I will eventually get burnt but not any time soon.

1 comments:

Kimo(don)2 said...

Hi..........your pics are making me want a Disney Trip....I have been twice (young and then young young child) and neither was my favorite....but NOW I might just ENJOY it......look'g good!