BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2nd Tag... I'm still It

Here are the rules...

1. Link the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write 6 random things about yourself.

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6 . Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Monica, Wendy, Michelle & Melissa 

6 Facts about me......

1. I have very compulsive obsessive tendencies... Such as never being able to leave my home with a dish in the sink , without the sink being DRY, beds all made , basically house needs to be spotless . I know this sounds silly and I was not always this way believe me ask my mom my room was always a disaster! I just have a need for things to be in order and organized. I LOVE and can't live without my pocket planner. And for someone who never wears a watch I am NEVER late... Usually 15 minutes early. If I say I will do something you better believe it!

2. Like Amy I also grew up in California. San Jose which is about an hour or so from San Francisco. We moved back to LA. when I was twelve. I much rather the slow friendly country life then that of the big city. 

3. I am a women of many hobbies ... Of course scrap-booking, gardening I have never met a flower I did not like, I always have a book going, can be found regularly at the gym, or in a boat or working in the oil-field side by side with my best friend (my hubby). Usually have a camera in hand wether it be for me, a friend, or a stranger just call me "Christie Cam."

4. I am a big-time animal lover... and have been known to bottle feed a wide array of critters. And go figure that my husband is one of the biggest hunter that south Louisiana has ever known! Back before all of our children were here I could be found in the fields with my man. My favorite part was getting me a big cup of coffee and sinking down in the back-seat to listen to the men talk and carry on and tell their stories! 

5. I love me some summer...... Would much rather be hot than cold... Weather wise that is . Winter is so limiting. Although my hubby would beg to differ.  

6. I ALWAY.... ALWAYS.... start my day off with at least six sneezes... Why??? Don't know it runs in the family.

***Now pass this on to six people.
I only know 4 : Monica, Wendy, Michelle & Mellisa

0 comments: