BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 4, 2009

Something special for someone special.........





Posting a picture of 

Brandy's birthday gift that I made, gave her then took it back. I know indian giver.hahaha... Well I took pictures while we were out celebrating her birthday ...... Then I developed them and put them in her book.. Now she can have her present back! 

Our girl day was so much fun! When we are all together out and about we always get complements like.... "Can I hang out with you guys?" "You girls look like you are having a blast"... ect..and so on.... No matter how stressful life can get.... I can always count on my friends to make me laugh! Each one brings something different to the friendship... Through good times and bad may our friendships last two life times! Peace oUt! 

7 comments:

christie Trahan said...

Heather........... You ask and you shall receive!!!!!! Hope you are proud of me! Even though I know you will not leave a comment!

Tina said...

Christie,

What a beautiful and sentimental gift...y'all know how to have fun.

christie Trahan said...

Thank you Ms Tina!

Amy said...

This book is gorgeous. I love it. So sweet. Love the thumb print on you made with love tag...So many details to look at. We had a blast that day. So happy we are all friends. What would I do without you!!!!!?

Brandy Romero said...

Christie I loved my gift! It is so special to me, nothing takes the place of a gift made from the heart, I look at it all the time and remember that day how much fun it was just to be! I love your creativity you always amaze me with something new. Yes the thumbprint~
Thanks for the hard work. I love you!
Oh can I have the rest of the pics on a cd so I can do a layout of our day, just when you get a chance.
SMOOCHES

Nishant said...

What a beautiful and sentimental gift.
indian classified site

Unknown said...

This is very enjoying fully for holiday. I like well this interesting area.
I like this beautiful post. I really said very interesting site. This is a blog useful for visit any special place. Right this is a special.
Phone Sex