BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 31, 2009

Faith Crop Project






What can say..... AMY you did it again! This past Friday I attended Amy's Faith 365 Crop. This time I brought along my gang some who had never been to one of Amy's crops....... And we all had a supper fun time. Between the projects.... prizes... little how to make and take goodies... to the yummy sweets and treats... This girl always seems to out do herself. We all told her thank you a hundred times.... And we had to apologize for getting a little loud and out of control. 

The pics above are my blue jean pocket book that I made at the crop. And I also did a 4th of July layout as well. I guess the rest of the time was spent laughing hysterically and stuffing my face with Petite Fours which I was the lucky lady that got to bring the left overs home and my kids and hubby tooo could not rest until they were all gone! Keep up the gooooood work.................Amy Lou

2 comments:

kristy said...

Hey,
Yor book came out great. I just love all of your layouts. Have a great week!!
Kristy

Amy said...

Okay.... check out this little shout out. I love ya. Thank you so much for joining us. I was thrilled you all could make it. We did have a blast and I only had to turn down your volumes a few times....LOL your book came out fabulous.... We know how to scrap like queens don't we...Hugs friend!