BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Catch up & Disney Layouts




















I love scrappin Disney layouts because it brings back great memories of a wonderful vacation... Some are scraplifts but most are my own simple creations. I have been scrappin off and on this summer. I am trying hard to catch up before the new school year.. eeek.... Disney set me back ..I am looking forward to being the mom of a HIGH schooler, 1st grader and 5th grader! Many layouts to come..... I don't always find the time to update my blog but I thank all that continue to check back in hopes of something new. 

1 comments:

Amy said...

Kind of scared me when the cow popped up.... Funny... I was not expecting that but totally cuuuuttttttteeeeee!!!!
Thank you sooooo much for the puppy. The kids just adore him. He will never lack attention that is for sure. Love all your disney layouts.... May have to lift some Jacob and Jesse just got back from Disney World. They were ther for 7 whole days. I hope my mother in Law got good pics. I am sure she did... cause the first thing she said to me was she had a lot of pics. Yayyy!!!!! Have a good week. Love the blog.