BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Scrapfest Layouts











I have not updated in so long I think my blog is mad at me. I am having trouble uploading my layouts. Any Hoo .... These are some of the layouts I did at Scrapfest. The first two days Deanna, Jamie, Brandy and I all worked together to scrap all of our Mardi Gras & St Patricks day pictures. Then we all did our own thing. Just before I left for s.f. the girls got their class pics in so I dug through my left over school stuff and was able to pump out these two simple l.o.
I did a couple of one pagers. Love the new hunting velvet paper. (Thanks Amy for the little golden deer on my title!) I love saving v-day cards for their layouts... And last our field trip to see Slim Goodbody. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.....We had so much fun at Scrapfest. Yes it was cool sittin' with the winning table. You accomplished way more layouts than me. Hope you feel better!!!

Tina said...

It's been soooo long since you've posted. I missed seeing your work. Great layouts that truly express your fun side.

Kimo(don)2 said...

You were the "scrap'n machine"..........they are all MAGNIFICENT! I am especially impressed with the Ghetto ones.............too funny!