BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Animal Kingdom







Wow...what a vacation! We had so much fun that it is hard to put into words the feeling of seeing the look on your children's faces when they experience the magic of Disney. The great effort put into making everything so real is even better than i remembered as a child. Animal kingdom was our families favorite park of all. We spent two days there and did and seen all. Expedition everest was the best roller coaster ever! The safari was out of this world...we thought we were in africa... Loved all the animals & the scenery and landscaping was just breath taking.  Tyler & Raven got special attention with their It's my birthday pins, and they learned many neat facts on Rafiki's island. Oh let me not forget that my hubby also enjoyed his picture with "Pocahantas" pssst...guesss what momma got a little action as well when she got a picture with Prince Caspian & Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty & Belle. I will post more pics soon. I only took 900 so check back. Layouts should be pumping out shortly as well. Come on creativity!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

The pics are great. I can't wait to see your layouts.

Wendy said...

Glad you are back and can't wait to hear more about your adventure. I'm sure you must have taken a million pictures!
Wendy